Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dugaan oh dugaan..

Fawwaz is a bit cranky these few days especially in the mid nite and mid day. He'll cry and s'times scream everytime he awakes. He awakes almost every 1-2 hour in the night from 11 - 6am. And me? easily tense and easily cool down too, thinking that he's still a baby. But I think I'm loosing weight and look old. Luckily hubby is always helping me and some kind of a cool guy. Fawwaz is too small and cute to be scold but sometimes I cannot 'tahan' with his 'rengekan'. Is he pampered? I don't know lah.. but I need more tips on how to manage this kind of baby turns todd. Coz I don't want to look like a lion to her own baby..hu hu!

Worse case this morning he shi shi on his blanket & mine when I was changing his diaper. And when finished washing the blankets, I realised that I put the unused diaper together with them and the gels are everywhere. Habis putih dan berjeli semua blankets tuuuu...ergghhhhh! penat arr...

2 comments:

  1. kak siti...it would be good if you take one day off and go somewhere else just to pamper yourself.

    pegi la spa ke...urut...fitness center...facial..

    it works a lot...to be a full time mommy for ppl like us who used to work, mmg stressful..

    take a time for yourself, just go out for 1 day..cos a happy woman is a happy mommy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq sis.. last mth sempat buat facial. tp rasa nak cepat2 teringat anak. tak caya abahnya jaga la tuu..ha ha

    ReplyDelete